Fairmont State University Costume Shop Spring 2012, Fall 2012
- Assist Costume Designer with Fairmont State University's productions.
- Alter, sort, and hang costumes as well as storage of costumes.
- Assist with strike of costumes after show as well as laundry and maintenance of costumes.
Fairmont State University Summer Theatre Summer 2012
- Assist Costume Designer with construction of costumes and coordinate loans and rental of any necessary costumes.
Fabric On A Roll 4 week Internship Summer 2012
- Assist customers with appropriate fabric selection for their project, measure and cut material and itemize each fabric amount on receipt and check out customer on the cash register. Restock shelves, organize and vacuum.
Fairmont State University Office of Lanuage and Literature Fall 2012
Student Office Assistant
- Office work including running errands, working in Excel and Word creating documents and spreadsheets, and any task for staff and faculty.
Co-Costume Designer for Our Town-Fairmont State University Fall 2012
- Research time period of the play. Compile research for each character with attention to color, line, and texture. Arrange measurements and fittings with actors as well as attend dress rehearsals.
- Model for Christopher and Bank's fall Fashion Show in Morgantown, WV.
- Volunteer at West Virginia Theatre Conference fall 2011.
- Volunteer at West Virginia Theatre Association fall 2012.
- Assist with Spring 2011 Fashion Show for Pierpont Community and Technical College.