Aside from working, attending classes, and studying, my personal life is equally active.  I am a single mother of two extremely wonderful young boys.  (I am a 

mother first, everything else is second to this).  Besides the demands of motherhood, I tutor my boys in anything and everything they find interesting.  I take them to zoos, museums, and anywhere that we can find time and money to go.  They have a great understanding of the computer for their age, and I have allowed them to engage in their curiosity through this channel as well.  My favorite thing in the world is learning- in myself and others around me- and I love to see my children actively engaging in new ideas and thoughts.

Besides learning, exploring, and teaching, I have a long list of hobbies (usually 

that my children participate in with me).  One of my favorite things in the world is to be outside, on a mountain, by a river- fishing, swimming, or just relaxing and soaking up a day in nature.  Also, I love writing poems- finding rhymes and expressing ideas feels like a passionate game to me.  I love games, and making normal everyday activities more interesting and fun; I view it as a challenge, and I love a good challenge.

Reading has to be included in this list of hobbies because I can never get enough.  I love reading and fit a good book into my life every chance I can make for it.  I like reading in part because I am engaging in new thoughts, and also because I get to experience what was once inside another person's mind.  I think our minds are fascinating things.