During my college career, I have worked as a student intern at Women's Aid In Crisis in Elkins, WV and the Power Systems Institute in Fairmont, WV.  

At Women's Aid In Crisis, I developed a new database system for the organization to track personal information and generate reports for different grants.  Due to the sensitivity of this assignment, I have worked under strict confidentiality agreements.  At this internship, I also did other tasks, such as creating an intra-office calendar via the organization's server and gave advice and used problem-solving skills to find solutions to computer-related issues.  Click here to view the final review for this internship.

Working for PSI enabled me to see a different side of the education system.  I attended marketing and budget meetings, and collaborated with the Program Coordinator at Pierpont Community and Technical College and the representative from FirstEnergy.  The main assignment during this internship was to create a database that tracked current and potential students for the Power Systems Institute Program, and then to make recruiting phone calls to those who had shown interest in the program.  Click here to view the final review for this internship.