The future of the world lays in the hands of the dreamers.  My future is full of dreams.

Ultimately, my education is helping lay the foundation to one of my most daunting dreams of all.  I am going to open a private school for gifted and talented students in an Appalachian area.  These students come from areas of poverty and geographical isolation and do no see many oppotunities for themselves to succeed with their education.  The drop out rates of our gifted and talented students is as high as 25%.  This is a problem, and one that is near and dear to my hear (coming way to close to being a gifted drop-out myself).

In order to see such big things happen, I still have a lot to learn and experience.  Ideally, I would like to obtain a doctorate's degree while beginning the foundations of this school.

My last major goal for my future, which is still a long way away, is to become a Congresswoman.  Coming from a very poor family, and working my way from the bottom, I know first hand how it is to try to make it in this world.  I feel that our political state could use a good dose of that reality...